The LVPro PPC | Display 2 offering includes:
- Google Ads Account setup
- Google display network targeting
- 4 image ad
- 2 Google display banner ad
- Content based keyword targeting up to 10 keywords
- Display ads and placement optimization
- Geographic bidding
- Device bidding
- Demographic bidding
- Interest based targeting
- Automated weekly PPC status reports
- Monthly PPC performance reports
Applicable Add Ons
- Call Tracking ( Local No. ) 1 Month
Additional work to optimize the website. $40 Monthly (TEMPORARILY FOR FREE)
What you can Expect
- Customizable dashboard: Track your campaign progress and access and view campaign performance and includes email notifications.
- Reasonable charges: LVPro offers comprehensive, high-quality, US-based PPC advertising at reasonable prices. And unlike competitors, we don’t charge any account setup fees!
- Experience and technology: We’ve helped over 25,000 businesses improve their paid search performance and managed over $80 million in Paid Ad Campaigns so far. This experience, coupled with our industry-leading AI technology, gives us access to vast amount of data that keeps us ahead of other PPC providers.
- Complete transparency and measurable results: LVPro’s powerful reporting dashboard shows you exactly where your PPC dollars are going. Every PPC task performed is reported in real-time to track progress and clearly outline value.
- Campaign monitoring: LVPro monitors every PPC campaign to identify areas of improvement. We also provide automated weekly and monthly updates on campaign performance to ensure your goals are met.
1. What is Google Display Network?
The Google Display Network can help you reach people while they’re browsing their favorite websites, showing a friend a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account, or using mobile devices and apps. The Google Display Network is designed to help you find the right audience. It’s targeting options let you strategically show your message to potential customers at the right place and the right time.
Display Network sites reach over 90% of Internet users worldwide. With the Display Network, you can use targeting to show your ads in particular contexts (like “outdoor lifestyles” or “cnn.com”), to particular audiences (like “young moms” or “people shopping for a new sedan”), in particular locations, and more.
2. Who should use this service?
Business who want to improve their online presence and show their products to those people who are looking for them. It improves your online presence and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
3. What should I expect after I place an order?
Once you order is successfully placed, we will assign you an account manager within 24 business hours who will be your primary point of contact and will reach out to you to schedule a campaign kick-off call. The call will be used to understand your requirements, campaign objectives and discuss account strategies.Following the on-boarding call we will launch the campaign and reach out weekly and monthly with updates on progress and any changes required to help improve performance.
4. How much does LVPro Display PPC cost?
LVPro Display PPC is offered in 3 different packages to fit the needs and budgets of all businesses. Our PPC packages are based on monthly pricing. Packages with higher pricing will include more diverse activities, but all of our packages include dedicated client support and full transparency into the work being performed. Our LVPro pricing sheet provides complete details on pricing and tasks included in each package.
5. How does a client know that LVPro Retargeting is working for them?
LVPro provides total transparency into the work that we perform. Each client will be given access to a custom reporting dashboard that shows every action being performed both on and off their website. Clients will be able to track every action performed, as well as monitor overall PPC retargeting performance. We also provide weekly and monthly updates for all customers to review campaign activity and performance, ensuring that their goals are being achieved.
6. Will it guarantee sales and leads to our business?
No. Just like any type of advertising, Google Ads can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search, we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
7. Are landing pages always recommended, or can I just use my homepage?
A great landing page is critical for any PPC campaign to be effective. People clicking on your PPC ads are more likely to have a strong purchase intent compared to general browsers, hence the landing page needs to be optimized to meet their expectations. We offer free landing page analysis along with our proposal, and landing page optimization & setup for an extra fee.
8. Do I have access to the PPC campaign that you are going to create?
Yes. We offer transparency to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want on our proprietary dashboard.
9. Who supports the client after the sale?
In most situations client support is handled through you, the reseller. Weekly and Monthly campaign progress reports are delivered by LVPro to you and your clients via dashboard. Any client questions or concerns regarding their PPC campaign can be brought to LVPro by you, the reseller. We highly recommend using our dashboard for communication.
10. Who can I contact if I have questions?
For help selling a potential client or any product related questions, you can reach out to us via email email@example.com
For any active clients, you can contact your assigned account manager directly through dashboard conversation.
11. How do I cancel a service subscription and will i receive a refund?
All Services rendered by LVPro are on a prepaid subscription basis. Depending on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a full refund, a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. To cancel a service, you can reach out to your assigned account manager or our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org