The LVPro PPC | Ecommerce 1 offering includes:
- Advertising via Google Ads
- Targeting of up to 50 products
- Google Shopping campaign setup
- Shopping data feed creation and setup (if opted for)
- Basic conversion tracking
- Weekly PPC reports
- Monthly PPC performance reports
THE LVPro PROCESS :
- Site assessment and intake: We audit your website, online presence of your business and gather information about your target audience and goals.
- Keyword research and ad groups: We will do comprehensive keyword research, ad group creation and bid management for your campaign. In addition, we can prioritize keywords based on your inputs.
- Creating compelling ads: Based on keyword research, our team of PPC advertising strategists will create targeted ads that will appear at the top of Google search results. Ads can be customized to showcase reviews, contact information, and more.
- Automated reports: Weekly and Monthly PPC performance reports are sent out automatically to keep you informed about the results we’ve achieved.
What you can Expect
- Customizable dashboard: Track your campaign progress and access and view campaign performance and includes email notifications.
- Reasonable charges: LVPro offers comprehensive, high-quality, US-based PPC advertising at reasonable prices. And unlike competitors, we don’t charge any account setup fees!
- Experience and technology: We’ve helped over 25,000 businesses improve their paid search performance and managed over $80 million in Paid Ad Campaigns so far. This experience, coupled with our industry-leading AI technology, gives us access to vast amount of data that keeps us ahead of other PPC providers.
- Complete transparency and measurable results: LVPro’s powerful reporting dashboard shows you exactly where your PPC dollars are going. Every PPC task performed is reported in real-time to track progress and clearly outline value.
- Campaign monitoring: LVPro monitors every PPC campaign to identify areas of improvement. We also provide automated weekly and monthly updates on campaign performance to ensure your goals are met.
1. What is PPC?
Pay Per Click (or SEM – Search Engine Marketing in Google’s parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
2. What is a Shopping Campaign?
By utilizing shopping campaigns, you can sell products to the shoppers who matter most—the ones looking for what you offer, whether they’re at home, on the go, or in-store. You only pay when they click through to your website or view your local inventory.
3. What are Shopping Ads?
Shopping ads are more than just a text ad–they show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. Use shopping campaigns to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better qualified leads.
4. Who should use this service?
Business who want to improve their online presence on Google and show their products to those people who are looking for them. It improves your online presence and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
5. What should I expect after I place a PPC order?
Once you order is successfully placed, we will assign you an account manager within 24 business hours who will be your primary point of contact and will reach out to you to schedule a campaign kick-off call. The call will be useful to understand your requirements, campaign objectives and discuss account strategies.Following the on-boarding call we will launch the campaign and reach out weekly and monthly with updates on progress and any changes required to help improve performance.
6. How much does LVPro Ecommerce PPC cost?
LVPro Ecommerce PPC is offered in 3 different packages to fit the needs and budgets of all businesses. Our PPC packages are based on monthly pricing. Packages with higher pricing will include more diverse activities, but all of our packages include dedicated client support and full transparency into the work being performed. Our LVPro pricing sheet provides complete details on pricing and tasks included in each package.
7. How does a client know that LVPro PPC is working for them?
LVPro provides total transparency into the work that we perform. Each client will be given access to a custom reporting dashboard that shows PPC Campaign performance. Clients will be able to track every action performed via the Google Ads account logins which we would be sharing, as well as monitor overall paid search performance. We also provide weekly and monthly updates for all PPC customers to review campaign activity and performance, ensuring that their goals are being achieved.
8. Does it put my ad on the top page of Google every time?
No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google Ads system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ads. The position of any ad takes into account over 100 different factors including your quality score, volume of clicks, and website & content relevancy, enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets.
9. Will it guarantee sales and leads to our business?
No. Just like any type of advertising, Google Ads can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search, we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
10. Are landing pages always recommended, or can I just use my homepage?
A great landing page is critical for any PPC campaign to be effective. People clicking on your PPC ads are more likely to have a strong purchase intent compared to general browsers, hence the landing page needs to be optimized to meet their expectations. We offer free landing page analysis along with our proposal, and landing page optimization & setup for an extra fee.
11. Do I have access to the PPC campaign that you are going to create?
Yes. We offer transparency to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want on our proprietary dashboard.
12. Who supports the client after the sale?
In most situations client support is handled through you, the reseller. Weekly and Monthly campaign progress reports are delivered by LVPro to you and your clients via dashboard. Any client questions or concerns regarding their PPC campaign can be brought to LVPro by you, the reseller. We highly recommend using our dashboard for communication.
13. Who can I contact if I have questions?
For help selling a potential client or any product related questions, you can reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any active clients, you can contact your assigned account manager directly through dashboard conversation.
14. How do I cancel a service subscription and will i receive a refund?
All Services rendered by LVPro are on a prepaid subscription basis. Depending on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a full refund, a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. To cancel a service, you can reach out to your assigned account manager or our support team via email at email@example.com