The LVPro PPC | Performance Booster Standard:
- Additional Senior PPC expert working on your account
- Priority customer support
- In-depth competition analysis
- Setup of advanced tools / software to support campaign performance
- A/B testing of ads
- FREE 1 call tracking number worth $20/mo (limited to 200 mins/mo)
- Free 1 landing page design and setup worth $49
What you can Expect
- Customizable dashboard: Track your campaign progress and access and view campaign performance and includes email notifications.
- Reasonable charges: LVPro offers comprehensive, high-quality, US-based PPC advertising at reasonable prices. And unlike competitors, we don’t charge any account setup fees!
- Experience and technology: We’ve helped over 25,000 businesses improve their paid search performance and managed over $80 million in Paid Ad Campaigns so far. This experience, coupled with our industry-leading AI technology, gives us access to vast amount of data that keeps us ahead of other PPC providers.
- Complete transparency and measurable results: LVPro’s powerful reporting dashboard shows you exactly where your PPC dollars are going. Every PPC task performed is reported in real-time to track progress and clearly outline value.
- Campaign monitoring: LVPro monitors every PPC campaign to identify areas of improvement. We also provide automated weekly and monthly updates on campaign performance to ensure your goals are met.
1. What is PPC?
Pay Per Click (or SEM – Search Engine Marketing in Google’s parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
2. Who should use this service?
Business who want to improve their online presence on search engines including Google & Bing and show their products to those people who are looking for them. It improves your online presence and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
3. How does a client know that LVPro Retargeting is working for them?
LVPro provides total transparency into the work that we perform. Each client will be given access to a custom reporting dashboard that shows every action being performed both on and off their website. Clients will be able to track every action performed, as well as monitor overall PPC retargeting performance. We also provide weekly and monthly updates for all customers to review campaign activity and performance, ensuring that their goals are being achieved.
4. Does it put my ad on the top page of Google every time?
No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google Ads system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ads. The position of any ad takes into account over 100 different factors including your quality score, volume of clicks, and website & content relevancy, enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets.
5. Will it guarantee sales and leads to our business?
No. Just like any type of advertising, Google Ads can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search, we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
6. Are landing pages always recommended, or can I just use my homepage?
A great landing page is critical for any PPC campaign to be effective. People clicking on your PPC ads are more likely to have a strong purchase intent compared to general browsers, hence the landing page needs to be optimized to meet their expectations. We offer free landing page analysis along with our proposal, and landing page optimization & setup for an extra fee.
7. Do I have access to the PPC campaign that you are going to create?
Yes. We offer transparency to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want on our proprietary dashboard.
8. Who supports the client after the sale?
In most situations client support is handled through you, the reseller. Weekly and Monthly campaign progress reports are delivered by LVPro to you and your clients via dashboard. Any client questions or concerns regarding their PPC campaign can be brought to LVPro by you, the reseller. We highly recommend using our dashboard for communication.
9. Who can I contact if I have questions?
For help selling a potential client or any product related questions, you can reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any active clients, you can contact your assigned account manager directly through dashboard conversation.
10. How do I cancel a service subscription and will i receive a refund?
All Services rendered by LVPro are on a prepaid subscription basis. Depending on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a full refund, a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. To cancel a service, you can reach out to your assigned account manager or our support team via email at email@example.com